July 1, 2020--Spartan Spinners--NOW--Notes on Wednesday
Dance news--the July 31 Federation Dance in Greenville has been canceled.
Jean Hollister had surgery today and had a golf ball size tumor removed. She is home; her address is 1105 Merlot Ct., Moore, SC 29369
Don Franks has bladder cancer and will have surgery July 21. His address is 905 Church St. Laurens, SC 29360
Dean Kinyon's Afib is acting up again.
Tom Pustinger is happy to be able to go back to work.
Here are some more brain teasers from John Tarrant: 😲
1. Billy was born on December 28th, yet his birthday is always in the summer. How is this possible?
2. In California, you cannot take a picture of a man with a wooden leg. Why not?
3. If you were running a race and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now?
4. Which is correct to say, "The yolk of the egg are white" or "The yolk of the egg is white"?
5. If a farmer has 5 haystacks in one field and 4 haystacks in the other field, how many haystacks would he have if he combined them all in a third field?
10 things I know about you:
1. You are reading this.
2. You are human.
3. You can't say the letter "P" without separating your lips.
4. You just attempted to do it.
6. You are laughing at yourself.
7. You have a smile on your face, and you skipped No. 5.
8. You just checked to see if there is a No. 5.
9. You laugh at this because you are a fun loving person and everyone does it, too.
10. You are probably going to send this to see who else falls for it.
Here are the answers to the first group of teasers: 1. Billy lives in the Southern Hemisphere 2. You need a camera to take pictures. 3. 2nd place--you passed the person in 2nd place, not first. 4. Neither--the yolk is yellow. 5. One. If he combines all haystacks, they become one big one.
That's it for this week's teasers. Next week's may be a bit more challenging. Stay tuned.🤔
Stay safe, stay healthy, and stay in touch,
Elizabeth and Jim Frederick